- This event has passed.
July 23, 2022 – 12:00 pm – 11:30 pm CDT
Graveside Paranormal presents Parapalooza 2022 which will be held on July 23rd at The Branding Iron – The Pavilion located at 7036 S Harlem Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455. Parapalooza 2022 is a special day of supernatural fun and entertainment beginning at 12pm and going until 11:30pm in the evening.
General Admission ($25) includes access to the following:
• Access to the areas best horror/paranormal themed vendors as well as vendors offering psychic readings, Tarot readings and Reiki healings (12:00pm – 6:00pm)
• “LIVE” recording of the “Ghostly Podcast” with Pat and Rebecca (1:00pm – 2:00pm)
• “LIVE” recording of the “Bad Taste Crime Podcast” with Janelle and Vicky who will be covering spine chilling Chicago-area crime stories (2:00pm – 3:00pm)
• Comedy and Magic Show with Dr. Wax! (3:00pm – 4:00pm)
• “Deal With The Devil Game Show” with the Devil himself. Randomly selected audience members will be offered a chance to “Lose their Soul” or “Win a Prize”(4:00pm – 5:00pm)
• “Lil Horror Girl’s Scream Queen Contest”! Contestants have a chance to win a $100 dollar gift card for the best spine-curling scream (5:00pm – 6:00pm)
• “LIVE” visit from the Windy City Ghostbusters and 30-foot tall Stay Puft Marshmallow Man / Raffle Drawing – raffle tickets will be sold at the door for $5 each – raffle proceeds go to La Rabida Children’s Hospital in Chicago, Illinois (6:00pm – 7:00pm)
• Performance by “Hellbilly Deluxe” (Rob Zombie cover band) (7:30pm)
• Performance by “Absolution” (Ghost cover band) (9:00pm)
Additionally, 2-hour Ghost Tours of Haunted Archer Avenue will be running between 12:30pm until 7:00pm – hosted by Chicago-area Ghost hunter and Tour Guide, TONY SZABELSKI! Ghost Tours of Haunted Archer Avenue are a separate $25 admission and include transportation on a Luxury Tour Bus!
(SEPERATE TICKETS AVAILABLE)
CHILD TICKET: A children’s ticket for those who are 10 and younger will be available at the door of the event.
Anyone 10 and younger will be able to enjoy the event from start 12:00p.m.-7:00p.m AFTER 7:00p.m. it will be 17 and older event.
We have a whole day of entertainment planned for you.
Feel free to dress up and let Halloween come a little early this year!
P.S. Don’t forget your Holy Water.